Webinar Resources to Help Placing Parents
- Are You Ready to Let Go of Your Embryos?
- The Extended Family Tree: Talking with your kids about IVF and genetic siblings
- Starting Up Healthy Communication with Adopting Families
Snowflakes Families Talk About Building Communications
Placing Family Stories
- Jennifer: Divorced Mom Chooses Life for Her Embryos
- Chris and Rebecca Build a Surprising Friendship
- Tom and Anabelle Find Peace
Adopting Family Stories (to help you understand ‘the other side’)
- Chris and Kari’s Story is Still Being Written
- A Sense of Extended Family for Bert and Kryna
- Choosing the Path of Communication: Stacy and Blake
Fertility Clinic Options
For almost 20 years the Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program has worked with clinics to help their patients realize the dream of having a baby – a snowflake baby! In order to help our families complete their Snowflakes adoption more quickly, we have established preferred partnerships with clinics located throughout the U.S., making it easy for you to choose a preferred clinic most convenient to your home. Snowflakes staff members complete many tasks ‘behind the scenes’ to help finalize your adoption.
Snowflakes allows your clinic to focus on what is does best – practice medicine! Let Snowflakes take care of the social and emotional elements that are an important part of your adoption. We have the experience and expertise. Our program is simple and successful.