Just as each snowflake is frozen, unique and a gift from heaven, so are each of our Snowflake Babies. We hope to help each donated embryo grow, develop and live a full life.
- Nightlight Christian Adoptions pioneered embryo adoption in 1997 with the creation of the Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program
- Over 430 babies have been born to their adoptive parents through successful Snowflakes placements
- Over 1,100 families have donated their remaining embryos through Snowflakes (sometimes referred to as leftover, excess, unused embryos)– allowing them to choose the family for their embryo gift
- Embryo adoption is a low-cost adoption option, allowing you to experience pregnancy and give birth to your adopted child
- Unlike other programs, Snowflakes has embryos available for adoption now
- There are now well over 600,000 embryos in frozen storage in the United States. Will you choose to donate? Will you choose to adopt?
Mike and Christy Trabun married in 2005, but had trouble conceiving the children they'd dreamed of. Then they discovered embryo adoption.
Each year, thousands of babies are born from IVF embryos. However, the process of in vitro fertilization often create more embryos than any couple can use to build their family.