Just as each snowflake is frozen, unique and a gift from heaven, so are each of our Snowflake Babies. We hope to help each donated embryo grow, develop and live a full life.
- Nightlight Christian Adoptions pioneered embryo adoption in 1997 with the creation of the Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program
- Over 400 babies have been born to their adoptive parents through successful Snowflakes placements
- Over 1,000 families have donated their embryos through Snowflakes – allowing them to choose the family for their embryo gift
- Embryo adoption is a low-cost adoption option, allowing you to experience pregnancy and give birth to your adopted child
- Unlike other programs, Snowflakes has embryos available for adoption now
- There are now well-over 600,000 embryos in frozen storage in the United States. Will you choose to donate? Will you choose to adopt?
Two families in Dallas, Texas talk about their experience with embryo donation and adoption.
Over the years, embryo adoption has touched the lives of thousands of families. This story from Fox News highlights two families in particular, the Trabuns and Gassmans.
Start Your Adoption Inquiry Today
Are you interested in donating your embryos?